The Mulligan Concept of Manual Therapy: Textbook of Techniques
- • Manual therapists, including: o Physiotherapists o Osteopaths o Chiropractors
- • Undergraduate and post graduate students in: o Physiotherapy o Sports and Exercise Science o Osteopathy o Chiropractic
An essential reference for the manual therapist seeking to improve patient’s movement using pain-free hands-on techniques.
Designed as a companion to Mulligan Concept training courses, the text is divided by:
- Body regions with techniques highlighting key information to assist with clinical reasoning and assessment
- Patient and practitioner positioning, guidelines for application and further adjustments.
- • Covers a range of Mulligan techniques including Mobilisation With Movement and Pain Release Phenomenon
- • Dictionary of annotations for techniques described
- • Step-by-step instructions to over 160 Mulligan techniques
- • Highly illustrated
- • Over 40 expert contributors from 15 countries
- • Home exercises and taping techniques also included.