- Treatment planning section demonstrates the integration of the main constituent specialties in the treatment of patients with multiple problems.
- Realistic case studies illustrate useful day-to-day practice.
- High quality colour illustration throughout with free use of key point boxes and tables.
- New chapters on cariology and on immediate and complete dentures
- Occlusion chapter completely rewritten and simplified
- Expanded patient examination chapter
- New sections at the end of each chapter covering more advanced techniques
by A. Damien Walmsley BDS MSc PhD FDSRCPS (Author),
This title has been authored by practitioners working in the UK and is a concise textbook of restorative dentistry for the dental student. Illustrated in color throughout, the book covers the specialties of restorative dentistry – operative dentistry, endodontics, periodontics and prosthetic dentistry – in a single volume.