Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging: Technology and Techniques, 9th Edition 2022 Original PDF
Master the latest imaging procedures and technologies in nuclear medicine! Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging: Technology and Techniques, 9th Edition provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art information on all aspects of nuclear medicine. Coverage of body systems includes anatomy and physiology, along with details on how to perform and interpret related diagnostic procedures. The leading technologies ― SPECT, PET, CT, MRI, and PET/CT ― are presented with an emphasis on radiation safety and patient care.
- Comprehensive coverage of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging makes this a complete resource.
- Accessible writing style simplifies topics, first introducing fundamentals and progressing to more complex concepts.
- Procedure boxes provide step-by-step instructions for clinical procedures and protocols so they can be performed with confidence.
- NEW! Full-color design provides clear and realistic examples of PET/CT scans seen in practice.
- NEW! Expanded content on radiopharmacy reflects current practice.
- NEW! Coverage of new technologies explores emerging topics related to therapeutics, MRI, and the growth of PET/CT due to the increased use of radiopharmaceuticals for diagnosis and treatment.