More Phaco Nightmares: Conquering Cataract Catastrophes
Sample chapters include:
- The Phaco Machine
- Air Pump, Gas-Forced Infusion, and Active Fluidics
- Intraoperative Floppy Iris Syndrome
- Single-Pass Four-Throw Pupilloplasty
- Management of Capsule Rupture at Cataract Surgery
- Malpositioned Intraocular Lens
- Optic Capture
- Glued Intraocular Lens
- Management and Prevention of Negative Dysphotopsia
- Pseudophakic Cystoid Macular Edema
More than 350 illustrations and photographs supplement the text, providing visual as well as textual references for each case. Plus, an accompanying video website contains over 4 hours of new, original, high-quality video content, offering additional visual learning to demonstrate the techniques discussed.
Offering cutting-edge information, More Phaco Nightmares: Conquering Cataract Catastrophes will guide surgeons on how to mitigate the common problems and unanticipated disasters that may arise for even the most experienced surgeons.